Friday, January 2

Just came back from the first day of school. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my new classmates are gross!!! Soooooooo cinah! I remember seeing this clique somewhere around school before and used to imagine how it would be like with them. Really beginning to miss my sane class of 1R. *sigh* My LIC... I call him lau peh peh. Hah. Teaching me Technical Studies. There's nothing to it actually... just 2D drawing. Kinda tricky if you're like a perfectionist I guess. After class... met some nice familar faces... jun and rina. Walked to Orchard then had lunch and watched Mona Lisa Smile. Not a bad show but very objective esp. in the ending. Hmmm... Then then then window shopping. Can't wait to get my pay~. Okay I've decided to get myself THE One and Only Panasonic X70 (though i haven't check out the price and I've gotta pay my mom and grandma a hundrad each). Bah... and my pay's only like 600+? Oh sigh. Still thinking if i should work now when my term's began. Aiya... too tired for the day to think too much. Okay i smell... Gotta shower and heh dinner and chillllll. Yeah baby. Hahahaha. Untill then~.

No comments: