Monday, February 2

Heh. I've got a flippy. A new phone. A Samsung Red Flippy. Haven't got used to the functions yet though. I spent forever transfering my numbers from my singtel sim card to the phone. One by one. -_-Then had the entire day without any calls or sms. Then i realised i've been using my starhub card with everyone's numbers in my phone but none of them had mine. -_-||| Felt so cheated. Then i spent an eternity smsing everyone my new number. I am spastic. Kill Me.

Godma got warded in again... very worried. very scared. afraid to lose her. Even after 2 deaths in such a short period of time... no one sane can get used to something as tragic as this.

Long week ahead... My history debate's this coming thurs and i've got all the reasons to feel dreadful. MOM'S FINALLY HOME. Said she was coming home since 7+ with my dinner... and it's like 9+ and all along she was at novena. As though Novena's at Jurong. okay i have to eat and continue to contribute to my insulating fats and die of a horrible death.

No comments: