Saturday, February 14

TODAY IS THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME. TODAY IS THE MTV ASIA AWARDS.

I am actually very very exhausted. Very sleepy. Having my mud mask on... while I check my mail and blog. I am very excited for what's gonna happen in the next 19 hours of so. I am out of my mind. I know. I've been constantly reminding myself that but it doesn't affect me an inch. =)

Well there's nothing much to blog about expect for my excitement over my exhaustion. Been rushing homework after homework all week... helping out at the flowershop all week. And been counting down to this day all week.

Checklist for later...
1. $$Money$$
2. Ezlink Card
3. MEL AND MY TICKETS!!!
4. Flippy
5. Digicam for picturesss
6. Plaster for blisters (in case only larh)
7. Mirror to check on smudgy mascara
8. Tissue
9. Water in cheapo bottle to throw before the show!!!
10. Snacks... chewy sweets?
11. Something readable and disposable (for 12 hours of queuing)

No comments: