Hey. I've ran outta things to blog about...but when I reflected on the things I've done throughout the weeks I didn't blog... Hey they've been wholesome weeks. But not exactly blog-worthy which made me realize how redundant blogging can be. So forgive dear blog if I've neglected you. I really didn't mean to. Okay... The week long holz are over. *run to the corner of the room and weeps sadly* Okay I enjoyed myself quite a bit... put on some pounds too... (oh heck when do I not anyway)... ANYWAY... Lemmi recall my week. =)
Friday after Tech Studies... Shopping for Mom and Dad's anniversary present, Shujun and Melissa and Esther's presents. Spent alot... but none for myself. In a sense I'm proud of myself... cuz I know I'll be blessed somehow in return. *smiles*
Saturday... Played billiard with retarded Jo. Heee. She shot like more white balls in the holes than any other balls lor~! Hahahaha it was fun. Oh OH accompanied Jo and her classmates to my school's open house... quite disappointing and they decided not to go to my school after the open house... cuz majority's sooo chi-na. BAH~. Curse you chi-na freaks. Didn't go to Esther's party cuz the rain was too heavy and mahjong was too tempting.
Sunday... Churched. Happy. Lunch with parents. Bra shopping. Happy. Camp sermon. Supper with jun. Home late. Quarreled with mom.
Monday... Celebrated Jun's birthday~. Weee~! Dinner at Cartel... Alien resurrection!!! Star gazing at esplanade... Took cheesy photos. Drank. Wee~! Bloodshot eyes when I got home. Lousy drinker but NOT drunk.
Tuesday... @ Floral Magic. Made dutchess rose for your highness, My Mother. Meant for her anniversary but was sort of like cold war breaker. Shouldn't have quarreled with her. Oh well.
Wednesday... Supposed to go to Zouk. Queued for like almost 30 mins... Went in for like less than 30 mins...stupid me decided I have to head to aunty's place to celebrate parents' anniversary... furthermore my brother's there... so no reason I shouldn't be. Jun's faced had the word 'Pissed' plastered on her forehead. Gee. But was really really sorry I sort of like played her out but given that situation... It was only right that I left.
Thursday... Went Kara with Jo~!!! It was fun... Hahah didn't know K-box had Misty!!! And many Sclub7... and nice Jay Chou and Stef Sun songs... sang till our bladder couldn't take it. Hehehee. Mandarin improved in 1 visit. *pats on my shoulders* Almost forgot dinner with JiaYing. Was nice. Fellowship I mean. Heh.
Friday... Treasure Hunt @ Sentosa. Surely treasure hunting. More of clue searching cum amazing race. Was leading till so many things hindered our journey. Ended 3rd out of 6 teams. Oh well not bad. Went home smelling... GREAT... hahahhaa no no bad. Quite bad. Showered hard. Little chocolate therapy. SLEPT. X)
Saturday... CRAMPS. PERIOD. P-A-I-N. Pilates. OUCH. Sleep. Dinner at cousin's place.
Sunday... Room packing. Happy. X)
That was my week long break. No class today cuz that stupid typo lecturer never bothered to inform us about the change in timetable. He Is Dumb.
Monday, March 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment