Good Friday >> Woke up late for service. There were a couple of guys in front of my row talking non-stop throughout sermon... well since the time I stepped in. Wore my lovely Ralph Lauren shirt today... was crumpled just after the service... Learnt my lesson of not getting linen. But I still love it.
Baptism >> Jude's. At some god forsaken place at changi. My goodness. Had lunch with Pris in town and went to kino before taking a cab down. I'm glad I went cuz jude was glad to see me.
Retarded me >> I missed a almost perfect opportunity to talk to someone I met today. God might be thinking I'm dumb too. Well. To cut story short... I'm dumb and I suck at PR skills with the opposite gender. Get over it Joanna TEO. *takes deep breath*
Yesterday >> Yesterday was the best day I had in School since I got transferred into 1H. YES. See Jo... you just gotta go with the flow and stop isolating yourself thinking you're the great and magnificent... cuz you can't be the great and magnificent if there isn't anyone else to compete with. *wink*
Friday, April 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment