Don't let the sun go down on me yeahhh~ >> No it didn't. The clouds were hiding it. Grr. Hahahaha. Josie got sooo pissy when we left the swimming pool. Haha she didn't get her tan. I was fine not getting a tan tan. x) To commemorate this... jinxy day, i bought my first lottery of today's date. I ACTUALLY SPENT $10 ON THAT!!! SHIT!!! I didn't know how to calculate how much it was... It better be good.
Stingray, Broccoli, Yong Tau Fu >> It was the very first time we made lunch together. It was her first time making lunch. Hahaha. We dumped them all into the soup. It tasted alright. Not fantastic but hahah alright. Heeeee. And later we packed my wardrobe. And I slept throught the day. I must stop myself from this piggish lifestyle or I'll die fat and alone... only found half eaten by stray dogs weeks later. o.O
Thursday, June 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment