Ad Asia.
Nice~. Some left strong impressions. Like the Nike one with the chinese women practicing soccer on the field the kongfu style... and the Japanese ninja duo who "killed" each other. Hahaha that one was really funny. Well most of the ads were cool haha if not they won't be shown in the first place. I love ads but... sigh... not quite sure at all if I'm capable of working in the hectic and stressful ad firms which produce such tastful... top notch ads. Oh yes... I enjoyed Royston Tan's Cut VERY MUCH too. IT ROCKED. I had a good laugh and loved the sarcasm screaming in the musical numbers.
School.
I didn't see such intense pressure coming especially in term one of the new year. Most of the lecturers assumed that we have learnt and like what... mastered alllllll the basics of what... Photoshop, Freehand, Marker rendering and what not. Well... HELLO... with those spastic lecturers teaching us with so much to learn in so little time... WHAT GOOD COULD COME OUT FROM IT?! But at the end of the day... they won't give a damn. My LIC was telling me it's natural for new yr2s to not do well in term1. Aiya. Don't understand the school's system larh. Had design in context today. Wa. The lecturer's so... chim. It so hard to comprehend and absorb what he said. He's like teaching a group of degree student or something. So chim... just so... c h i m.
Having a headache now. Gonna see Tim Tan tomorrow for Design Studies. I'll try to catch the rolling balls. Rolling balls ahead~
Wednesday, July 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment