Sunday, July 11

All I reallyyyyy wanted was to stay home today. Instead I get friends asking me out and I had a last minute cousin's birthday dinner which i'm supposed to go. In the end, I went ahead with the initial plan of watching the gig by The Observatory. So after spending a good day stoning the rest of holz at home, I went out. Freaking knew something was wrong... something was missing... something else besides my bed... I forgot the tickets. What to do... went back. Well... one thing to be thankful is that moi leaves in TP. Gig was good. Noticed Grace Ho sitting a second rows in front of me. She saw me after the gig so went over and chatted a little.

I'm not PMSing. Honestly speaking... most of the time I can't really control my emotions or mood and stuff. I don't even really know when I'll get hyper when I'm kranked up. I just get stoney when I get stoney. Simply unexplainable. I must work on my EQ. It's not very high. So here's an update. I've been kinda reposed but not quite free from worries. Think about school most of the time and other stuff, some being quite redundant. I've been regenerating myself spiritually... i feel. I try to make my life more worthy... more... I won't say meaningful... but perhaps more fulfilling? Like I know what I'm doing and I know if it's right or it isn't. Being more aware of my actions? Ya. haha i try my best to unless I'm in the stoney season. But stoning is good. It's tough for a not-so-intelligent person to think too much cuz she'll be so vexed at the end of the day with more whys and hows. Ya. Okay I've typed enough. I need rest.

No comments: