Today's lesson wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. The lect knowledge my work. *sheepish grin* Oh cuz it's organised and there were a couple of good ideas. hahaha Yes yes Rina and Francis and all my other horoscope fanatic friends... The perfectionist virgo as what you guys would say. Haha... But no larh. Just wanted to do it well cuz I didn't wanna be in her... black list. Not any time soon. not any time at all. I've learnt from past experience not to be in bad terms with your least favourite module's lecturer. WHEN IT'S ONE OF YOUR CORE MODULES TOO. Oh god I'm so full. Just had dinner and dragonfruit. *burp* Alien Resurrection!!!
The charity book collection will finally be over tomorrow after we deliver the books to some school in Chua Chu Kang. So far. Have to take a cab there some more. The organisation was done sooooooooooo badly. Feel quite ashame of myself. I don't think I would wanna see Oscar man. Don't have the cheeks to. More could have been done... I didn't go out of my way to help others which is volunteer should. I intend to do much more next time... If there's a next after this failed experience. There are in fact so many people out there who needs help. Don't look at other countries just look at Singapore will do.
Was out for lunch with Sherilyn at City Hall today. We saw this guy walking around declaring that he hates Christians and Christianity. Anyone could see that he wasn't mentally stable. So scary... and he seem quite violent. I don't know what he went through to make him so angry. Works of the devil. I'm sure it wasn't just me and sherri who were christians in the crowd... No one stood up or anything... And I heard Sherri say something like," If there's a crazy City Harvester around... he'll sure confront him." Well...... if................ anyway... This is the first of such encounter for me... okay not that there are many people who does that sort of thing in the streets... I'm quite afraid actually... of the end times and I keep think that it's here already and I feel that I'm not equipped biblically. That's what scares me. Where would you be when the time comes?
Friday, July 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment