H O L Z!!! H E R E!!!
Lemmi hear you screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeammmmmmmm~
Peh was nice today. Very pleasant way of ending the term. :) heh. Ended lesson at ten. Supposed to go to the Arts House to see the exhibition by the Jap painters. Went yesterday. Heh so today slack. Celebrate. Makan. Shop. Home now... rest for awhile then I'll be on my way the C R O W B A R AWARDS! Haha like finally. Hahah but cannot ganjiong. :) Oh... you know my class thinks they know it all and is high above the rest... don't need to go and see the award winning works. H a h. W h a t e v e r.
Oh i did quite allllright for design drawing. :) B. Good enough la. I guess.
I shall work on my new layout. Tomorrow. Hee. I shall stay home all week (cuz I'm very broke fter shopping today) and slack and oh shit I still have homework. :P Tragic.
Friday, September 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment