Staying in comp lab during lunch today. Week hasn't start off on the right key and has been way off still. Heck. Few more days to go.
Sore throat and fever's gone though... after drinking a ton of water and liang teh. bah... My photoshop project was badly criticized. My can looks like a trashcan. *tear* I realized it does resemble a trashcan after her comments. It really never came to mind... Got a B-. From her critique I was prepared for the worst. Owell... Very disappointed with the grade I got for advert too. A demoralizing C-. After so much effort... this is what I got. *sigh* i'm not sure what I've done wrong. i took the photograph when others ripped it from the internet or scan from the poor quality of the newspaper and mag... I pathed out the logo man... The one which was supposedly the best had a crappy looking logo lor. Honest. I made use the arrangement was pleasing to the eyes. What went wrong??? Gr. I'm in vain. Surprising still am after a day. It shouldn't happen. Really.
Tuesday, September 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment