Saturday, October 2

I didn't go to school on Children's Day. Self declared hol. Spent 5 hours stoning at the salon while I accompanied Jun to do her hair. Her long hair which needed a revival. It's quite pretty... when she left the salon... It'll be messy again tonight when I see her. lol. She's a damn funny person. We can laugh... boy we can. Heh. Did I tell you about "kaleekechill"? Lol. Guess not.
Went steamboat last night... with Jun, Yeeling, Chris and Stella. Ate o n e prawn. Soup was quite yummy cuz we added ginseng and this red little thingies that our moms would add into soup. mmmmmmmmmmmm~. I love those little stuff. Ya there're little seeds in them as well. The night was fun. Then we walked around City Hall to look for a place to seat for dessert or something and ended by buying drinks at 7-11 and sat at the Citibank fountain. -_- HAhahahaha but also good la. Didn't wanna spend too much that night anyway.
Sometimes I'm really torn about being nice or just ignore. If I've drawn the line so clear yet... *blanks* Aiya. Don't know larh.

No comments: