My pretty red phone's back.
Dad got it fixed. Changed the keypad.
*smiles*
No actually today hasn't been all smiley and gay.
I came to realised how behind time we are.
Our assessment projects are due in a month's time and we've still got ALOT to do.
Especially for advertising.
And apparently our lecturer doesn't seem to be concerned or bothered and wouldn't care to give us a makeup lesson for Deepavali.
So we only got 3 more lessons of Advert before the assessment.
To be precise, it's 3 lessons in 2 weeks.
You tell me how.
*sigh*
Graphic design is still manageable i guess.
I just have to remind myself not to slack and staying on my toes.
*ouch*
Tonight I'll be doing DM's minor project.
Tonight's very cold.
Toes are cold.
Everything's cold.
Brrrgh.
Anyways... I read this quote by Audrey Hepburn today.
I love her. She's my idol.
"The blues are because maybe it's been raining too long, and you're just sad. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?"
Friday, October 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment