Today's stay-home day.YAY!
Rare... though it's the holz.
Been in school to prepare for the study trip...had to paint masks for the gift exchange or something like so...
Gotta be back in sch on friday for meeting.
AND on monday again for final meeting.
Jo will be flying off on Wedesday 15 December.
Do miss me a whole lot before I return on the 22nd.
Will spend christmas eve at City Harv and countdown at Orchard.
Christmas will be in amkmc and family get together in the afternoon.
Will be on holiday from 26th Dec to 1Jan.
I will be buying my wardrobe for 2005 in Bangkok.
-lol-
Will unveil my shopaholicist nature that has been suppressed for too long.
-lol-
Kinda looking forward to it cuz I hardly travel.
When i say hardly... i mean it. ya.
Since I've got really nothing better to do today I shall list down my wanna buy list. =)
They'll be ideal christmas presents too.
-ahem ahem-
Must have the spirit of giving which I will practise too la cuz when there's giving there's receiving!
-winks-
Footwear
Sneakers
Funky mary janes/ slip-ins
Heels
Socks (heh heh)
Clothings
Black denim
Vespa tees
Other funky tees
Other funky tops will do great too
Jeans
Funky cardigan
Tank tops to go with cardigan
Eyecare -lol-
Vintage metal framed sunglasses
Contact lens
Accessories
Funky belts
Rugged watch
Earrings (bling bling ones)
Other needs
Epliator
Makeup
A funky new organiser
File to organise my sermon notes (i'm serious)
Guitar STRINGS
Water bottle (hee i just got one from mommy)
Classic leather bowling bag/ Leather messenger bag
Wednesday, December 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment