Saturday, April 2

:)
Fingers a little numb.
But I'm happy. :)
It's been... ages since I last played for cell group.
I really need to practise. alot.
Heh.
Very rusty.
And since I took out the strings of my classical the only guitar I meddled with was the electric and the strings so different so switching back to classical is tough.
All along I just thought that a guitarist is just a musician to help play for a cell group so that worship wouldn't be a monotonous part of a meeting.
Sis Cat shared a little more with me regarding worship. That the guitarist works hand in hand with the leader which makes the guitarist a worship leader too. And only some musician have the anointing to play and bring the people into the presence of God, into the holy of holy.
That I guess would be the criteria of a qualified musician for God.
Well that's pretty true... cuz if not then any funny person who can strum a few chords can be playing for service even right?
So I wanna thank God if He gives me this anointing. :)

No comments: