Monday, April 4

I am the number one procrastinator.
DIE.
It's not a glorious status.
Get serious jo.
Like when will I be capable of doing something huge and significant?
...
...
And I talk so much sheet that my classmates wanna publish a book...
All time cock by Jo.
Hahahaha.
Okay I made that title up.
mmm...
Today's a cold rainy day.
Hee. Woke up late under my sheets..
Feeling contented and peaceful.
No one and nothing to bother me.
mmm...
I've learnt to let go of things.
Makes life much easier.
No no love you no more.
At least not as much.
You've hurt me enough.
If you wanna come you come.
Doesn't matter if you don't come.
=)
This time I'm serious.
Cuz I've got many more important things in life to care about.
I'll still care.
But I won't look for you.
Cuz I'll just feel like a total total fool once more.
I didn't know I loved you so much that it hurts... so much that tears would flow so quick in full droplets.
I couldn't control them as well as I could control tears.
But that was then.
Sometimes I don't talk..
cuz I've got nothing much to say..
and I don't wanna promises or be emotionally attached to someone who's so uncertain.
Someone who rather not have me around.
You enjoy your life.
=)

No comments: