Wednesday, April 27

I shall share with you my encounter with a dozing aunty in the train on my way home today.
I was at a corner seat riding from Tanah Merah to City Hall.
There I was happily and contented.. finally able to sit and read my book and listen to my music after a really long day of unfruitful photoshoot.
This factory aunty came along and sat beside me.
I guess she had a tougher day at work of something...
CUZ SHE KEPT DOZING OFF AND SWAYING LEFT AND LEFT... INCHING CLOSER AND CLOSER TOWARDS ME EVERY SWAY.
omg.
So I made like little *AHHHHEMMM* and *SNIFF* and *COUGH* to make my presence known.
No use.
-__-
She kept knocking into me.
Like any closer can kanna my boobs lor...
But the funny part is...
Every time when she's woken up by a knock (on me of course)
She PRETENDS NOTHING happened.
She'll touch and look at her nails...
Touch her hair...
Open her bag and arrange her stuff...
MA CHIM SHE'S IGNORING THE FACT THAT SHE JUST KNOCKED INTO ME AND SHOULD AT LEAST... apologise? or something...
WA... but i was super amused la.
Thought it'll be SUPER ULTRA silly if I were to laugh...
So I held my lips tight.
REAL TIGHT.
UNTIL...
I saw this guy sitting just opposite me witnessing the entire drama unfold.
And he too was holding back his laughter.
Unanimously we broke silent and started laughing...
And aunty was... STILL PRETENDING NOTHING HAPPENED.
For that I award her with...
OUTSTANDING PRETENSE ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
When I alighted at City Hall...
She merrily took my seat... hahahaha she can continue sleeping and knocking her head on the glass panel.

No comments: