Not Yeo.
Not Tan.
I'm Joanna (jo-an-ner) TEO.
Hmph...
Why do they always get my name wrong.
You know something?
Russell Lee told me to submit the series for Crowbar.
omg...
so honoured can.
But I should refine it alittle more.
Lots of room for improvement on the execution.
But for now...
JO HAS AN AWARD TO PUT IN HER PORTFOLIO.
Cannot contain my joy!
I couldn't do my work while waiting for the Icon opening cuz I was kinda excited but didn't wanna show it cuz I'm afraid of people thinking otherwise of how I actually feel.
Or maybe I suck at expressing my emotions.
Ya whatever.
Hee glad it's over anyway...
Sort of... tomorrow gotta inform them that they've got my name wrong once again.
Hmph.
But I'm happy.
Aren't you happy for me?
Ah~
Message to those whom I've given my blog add to...
Would u like comment or tag on the board?
=(
Unless you don't love me. =(
Hahaha no la. just feel alittle entire and lonely in here.
Monday, April 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment