Saturday, May 7

i am: tired.

i want: a 15.2-inch TFT Display1280x854 resolution1.67GHz PowerPC G4 512MB DDR333 SDRAM80GB Hard DriveATI Mobility Radeon9700 (64 MB DDR)Backlit keyboardGigabit EthernetFireWire 400 & 800Analog audio in/outDVI & S-Video out

i have: too much fats.

i wish: I could accomplish whatever I set out to do everyday.

i hope: to lose all my fats.

i hate: dust.

i miss: jude, stir and prisy. and maybe the feeling of being attached.

i fear: a tragic death.

i hear: the little voice in me.

i search: for whichever verse in the bible that said Jesus lied.

i wonder: if I'll ever be an art/creative director in a top ad agency.

i regret: too much.

i love: design.

i always: procastinate.

i am not: as smart as how people perceive of me.

i know: they think I'm smart.

i dance: like a spring.

i sing: like a toad.

i write: bad engrish.

i lose: my temper too often.

i should: go running every other day.

i will: go shower now.

No comments: