Friday, May 13

I'm super pissed.
Whole day ruined by the shallow freaking guys in my class.

Please for the sake of your face.
Check the dictionary for the word bimbo.
Don't simply use it for the sake of proving your ability to spell it correctly.
I have my brains and I'm sure they're working much better than yours.
I don't even wear a skirt or flash my cleavage to get people to help me with my projects.
I don't whine or give you the poor puppy face so that you can come flirt with me.
Please.
I score better grades than you.
So before you actually call my friends and I bimbos...
Examine yourself.
Oh and before you call me bimbo in my face...
Hahahaha don't run off for break and miss the next class after that and not dare face me when I shoot you back.

No comments: