Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
Sacrifices.
All shall be added unto you.
Sacrifices.
I understand yet I dont.
But neither would you.
(went to talk to jun)
Okay i'm more calm and collected now.
I shall attend the 1st part and will leave during lunch break.
Now I just gotta convey it to bro alvin.
I dont know if he would understand.
But I guess he might not.
Cuz he doesnt know me well enough.
He doesn't know how much these friends mean to me.
I'm not being selfish.
I'm trying to appease both side;
a commitment to church and a promise to a friend whom i won't see for a long while.
I'm not being ignorant.
Cuz if I am... I would just stay home alone tmw.
And this situation doesnt make me a lesser christian.
Wednesday, June 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment