Yesterday was a Happy Jo Day
Went out with pris and it was great!
Did many things in a day.
Haha I think my hand's over moisturized...
Hahaha is that possible?
with pris around,
DEFINITELY!
hahaha
Cuz as i was playing the guitar last night and today to prepare for worship later..
The bar chords are extra hard to play.
I'm Totally Serious here.
But the saying goes like this,
Not by strength but by the spirit of God.
So trust god and all'll be just fine.
It's the time of the year for The Christian Music and Arts Fest in Singapore.
I really really wanna be a part of it and experience God thru this fest.
28th to 30th July.
I'm eager to go cuz there's a huge part of me that all about music and arts and what better than a festival that's all about Christian music and arts?
www.sonicfest.net
Go check it out.
Friday, July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment