Holiday~
Celebrate~...
Only for this weekend I suppose...
Need to work on James' work...
And my zoo series.
Kinda excited cuz many lil ideas been popping up.
But i cannot paint laaa.
goosh.
I miss my basic drawing lect.
Very nice old man.
And very sad he has passed on.
But I don't think he's saved.
Sighs.
He taught me many things.
He made me enjoy watercolour.
He made me paint the arch of fort canning!!!
wahahahaha.
But it was fun.
But haven't touched watercolour since foundation year.
Okay SIDETRACK TOO MUCH.
Ya. so er...
what's up next week...
Work...
I shall compile all my work for THE portfolio.
STRESS.
Cuz I havent really look thru alllll my past work in one go.
Yea.
And I'm quite happy today.
Cuz it's really nice to see someone feel special.
It's nice when a little gesture can mean so much to someone.
I'm glad.
See.
Birthdays are important.
=)
Maybe you think it's out of good intentions...
Whatever...
I'm not as stupid as I seem okay.
Don't know why but I'll turn nasty if you move closer.
I'm really sorry if I do but I'll do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment