Serendipity
Please pray for me..
I'm going for an internship interview tomorrow.
I don't know if I'm looking forward to it.
So farasahh.
Hopefully I'll get in touch with the cd of jwt tomorrow..
Called twice today but he didn't pick up and I didn't wanna leave a message..
Like in case I say something totally stupid.
I'm so crappy at making calls these days..
As long as it has to do with speaking to some snobbish CDs or HR personnel.
I get so nervous and I'll start slurring my speech.
Gr.
Why do I slur...
Oh and why are CDs portrayed as snobbish and scary people with no remorse?
RAR.
Oh and I've decided to not go for the London trip.
Parents are getting me an ibook in less than 24 hours' time.
:)
I'm not complaining.
Serendipity.
It's the movie.
It's awwwwwwwwwwwfully nice.
Happy fuzzy kinda nice.
I feel sedated.
Guess it's kinda a good sedative therapy(?) when you're so caught up in a thousand and one things.
I feel like some sua ku whom has just watched it.
DVD's top on my christmas list together with many other classic movies.
So anyone.. somebody.. please bless me with this wonderful surreal story about fate.
I'm quite a sucker for romantic comedies.
Wednesday, October 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment