Good Morning
This is a morning blog from work.
Haven't got much to do today other than acting busy, surfing on band sites and sorting out my playlist.
Here's a random list of old songs which I just re-added last night due to sudden surge of boliaoness.
Close Your Eyes (The Buffy-Angel Love Theme) - Christopher Beck *****One of my all time favs
Take A Picture - Filter
Drive - Incubus
Misty - Johnny Mathis
All The Love In The World - The Corrs ***JUDE! remember we
used to love The Corrs and breeks' play their tracks?? heh.
Too Lost In You - Sugababes (hahha the sexaye song)
I'll Remember You - Tanya Chua
Today & Yesterday - Do As Infinity ***MEL! our song. :)
Kimi Wo Sagashiteta - Chemistry (it's during the Beach Boys era when everyone's so into jap stuff. but this r&b duo is really smooth.)
Smooth - Santana feat. Rob Thomas :) :)
Hmm...
Thinking what I should do after blogging...
...
...
Still thinking and it's like 1145 already la.
hahahhaa omg.
It'll be lunch soon.
Oh I wanna change my layout.
Soon.
Monday, November 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment