Sunday, November 20

Smile Jo!



I've got so many things to say. (:
But lazy to type everything out. Heh.

Oh OH ADASIA!
Briefing was funny..
Funny when you look at AC getting all frustrated with the event planner.
haha
Okay I'm all set.
Got my card and very pretty lanyard and tees..
and Robert Gaxiola's giving a workshop. (: (: (:
ROBERT GAXIOLA!! Of course not as big a deal as Neil French la.. but it's confirmed he's not talking anymore you know.
I know i've been lagging... /:
Feel like a kid in a candy shop..
no..
CANDY CONVENTION.
But can see cannot buy.
Oh well.
But it'll definitely be a memorable experience cuz I seriously don't know if SG's gonna take another 25 years to play host.



Give me strength to cross this water
Keep my heart upon Your altar
Give me strength to cross this water
Keep my feet, don't let me falter

1 comment:

jude said...

JOSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... (: