Thursday, November 17

Worth the persecution (:



I was totally blown away by tonight's bs.
(:
NEVER knew there were so many facts.. more importantly REVELATIONS about the golden lampstand.
It's amazing I tell you.
Soaked.
(:
All along I thought it was just a pretty ornament used on Hanukkah or CHRISMAKKAH!!
(: (: (:
There's so much to it!!
I'm so excited I can't sleep!!
Heh. naw took a cat nap while my dad drove me home.
I can't sleep.. for now.. till my hair's dry.
Reading my notes.. heh.
To be frank.. I wasn't into the old testament cuz since young after I learnt about the new covernant I kinda assume that it's okay to ignore the old covernant so don't have to read the OT lor.
OT WAS.. to me.. a compilation of the sunday school stories which I've forgotten a good half of them. =P
No. Very very very wrong mindset.
It's so important to understand the old testament to further appreciate the new testament.
Suddenly remember this quote from Serendipity...
Jonathan said something about the movie The Godfather II.. may be better than the orginal but you have to see the orginal to appreciate the sequel.
haha..

No comments: