24/12/2005/ChristmasEve//
Christmas isn't christmas till it happens in your heart
Somewhere deep inside you
Is where christmas really starts
So give your heart to Jesus
You'll discover when you do
That is christmas..
Really christmas for you
My favourite kinda christmas is when sucha season like this brings friends closer
The cards of heartfelt messages which I still keep.
The simple gifts that means so so much
The smiles and hugs (and occasional screams) and frantic search for friends to hand out their gifts.
AH THOSE WERE THE DAYS.
This christmas is new.
Alot of Ferliz navidading...
Frantic search for seats!..
and people cuz the pack can't keep up and stay together..
I brought friends...
Friend who trying so hard to surpress the christmas spirit.. but one day she'll be back to God. Just the matter of how much longer her stupid worldly mentality will give in to the tangible presence of God.
Other friend seem to enjoy herself.. though she didn't receive salvation.. but I'm believing that she will. :)
I kept my countenance.
And I'm glad.
Sunday, December 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment