200th blog entry
Woh.
Today's kinda the very first time I hungout with the church friends without church agendas.
The mood was easy and lighthearted.
Except for the occasional DISAPPOINTMENT.
heh.
We crapped a lot..
Laughed a lot..
And i made a mental note..
that despite having quite a number of NS brothers in the cell...
We aren't a DECISIVE FORCE.
Hahaha.
heh.
i'm slacking very comfortably on my bed...
Cutting my strained lower back some slack..
Swaying my happy feet to the beat of Mae's This Time's The Last Time in new paul frank flipflops..
Hey here's a random thought.
Hmm...
I always thought I might have the potential of writing songs.
And have a band...
But I have yet to meet people who share the same vibe and passion and taste in music.
If they do... they don't play any.
Sighs.
I wanna be vocal and play keyboard.
Oooo like Vivian from The Observatory.
Do many mellow numbers and occasional jazz.
And some funny fast tracks about Champion Seth's lion dance routine and Adrien Brody's nose.
Okay...
I'm getting all fuzzy minded.
Tuesday, January 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment