Sunday, January 29

(Greetings in broken cantonese...) Gong Chok Lei San Nin Fai Lok!!


Lil monster Ethel, Linnie and I

In the midst of the festive season
I'm actually feeling stressed over my fyp.
Seriously praying hard that the school would assist me in sharing some vital information.
Bah..
Okay I shall share some good news.

1. Kiddie
Mom might let us keep monster.
She wants to call him socks...
hahahahhahaahaha
Dunno la.
We have too many names for him!!
Monster, Champion, Seth, Chow ba bi, Meow Meow, Dumbo, Fighter cat.
hahahaha.
Oh well.
Name won't be settled until mom gives final say.

2. Maybe NYC
Received a call on thurs from Anna Sui.
My photo's been shortlisted.
Top 10.
:)
If I win..
It's a trip to NYC to watch Anna Sui's Summer Collection.
8 Feb.
Too soon.
Can't say I'm just glad my photo's in the top 10 CUZ I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO NEW YORK!!
But everything's too soon la dey.
I think it's a pretty sweet opportunity
cuz probably that's what i need to churn up some good ideas.
Maybe.

No comments: