Should be sleeping at this hour.
Was working on my portfolio.
Realised that I've been going to my booth every day since opening night.
Wow.
Think I've never been this serious about anything before.
This revelation surprisingly came as a shock.
But somehow or rather
I can't see my future just yet.
Still... ambiguous.
What route to take and stuff.
Take a break?
Go for whatever offers that come my way?
Further my studies in copywriting?
Am I prepared for no-life lifestyle?
Of 12? 15 hours work shifts and countless takeouts and deliveries?
Am I up to it?
Will I climb the corporate ladder and achieve something or just be a FA artist?!
Oh my.
Been going in every single day eagerly hoping for something
But many times...
I leave the place empty handed.
I need real advise.
Please don't laugh it off.
Makes me feel like whatever I'm doing here doesn't mean a thing at all.
I felt silly. Still feeling silly.
I rather you be frank with me.
Don't protect me from no bubble.
Sighs.
I need sleep.
And I need to pray like never before.
-----
dearest cell,
i really need to do this which i'm doing...
hope it wouldn't seem selfish.
i wanna fight too
but no one's gonna focus on my future
no one but myself.
Sunday, April 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment