Who is to say I've done it right or wrong?
Disappointment and regret.
"Oh if only I've done it this way... or that way... if only I know the exact answers to e v e r y situation..."
Damn frustrated with the situtations.
Why have they turned out so?
Was it that I've not done my part?
Are the fruits direct reflection of the amount of labour?
You reap what you sow.
Angry leh.
Sometimes even when you hold up to your side of the bargain.
Shit happens... and it's the shit that writes off your effort.
They's called shit for a reason.
Gr. Leave me alone!!
I remember this verse that spoke about the theft.
The theft does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.
And I'm not gonna let the theft get into my life.
Or yours.
Probably the theft sees how well your life is getting along and he's all out to get you.
Sigh... for Christ's sake la... when that happens
Instead of allowing the theft tailgate your every move to pour in unnecessary shit into your life
Use your brain alittle more and you should know who else to run to.
Thursday, April 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment