Monday, May 1

Blogging a little more than usual these days.
Guess it's because... i'm school-less.
This juncture of life makes me think a whole lot more.
Makes people kinda emo too.
I wanna spend some time alone.
Walk around the busy roads and streets and lorongs
Go shopping
Get some cds, dvds, books, a bag if that'll make me happy.
I think there's something therapetic about shopping for bags.
Picking something really pretty (and usually big)
They say the contents of a person's bag says alot of them.
And I tend to carry many stuff.
So that'll make me a...
I don't know.
A nice sling bag good for work
Big enough for my mac.
Nothing too casual or corporate looking...
Yea something in between would do just fine.
Something pretty to carry to wednesday's interview would be a bonus.
It'll be... my cheer team.
Something I can bring into an ECD's office.
Haha
A bag as a cheer team.
It's beginning to sound ridiculous.
I've got the holy spirit remember?
Yea. :)
Oh sunday's message by Mark Connor was nothing short greatness.
Passion. Passion. PASSION.
Timely as always.
Charging me up for upcoming interviews.

Went to look for bed frames at ikea with mom and dad.
Funny how people go bed hunting and ended up with bags of hotdogs and meatballs.

The Sin City.
Food everywhere
It'll make anything hungry and mouth drooling with a stomach full of greed.
Round the clock eating defines the local lifestyle.
Every festival and public holiday (like May Day) is made complete
With nothing less than a feast of gastronomic proportions.
Celebrate life they say.
Hurray.

No comments: