Just another random entry of random thoughts.
I've got a hunger twisting my stomach into knots
That my tongue was tied off
My brain's repeating, if you've got an impulse let it out
But they never get past my mouth
A part from sound of settling by death cab.
Hah.
This is soo me.
I don't know what to make out of this period. This phrase leh.
Like I had been dwelling in a bubble.
Now left exposed and many things that come along feels overwhelming.
And the clutter
No matter how many times I clear it
It keeps coming back
Blocking any actual work from commencing
Watched Everything Is Illuminated last night.
If you wanna know how ukrainians speak english, watch it.
Well only one ukrainian spoke english, so I can't say for sure that's how the majority of the ukrainian speak.
hahah though he claimed to be of the "premium english speaking ukrainian"
Towards the end of the story,
he said this..
I have reflected many times upon our rigid search. It has shown me that everything is illuminated in the light of the past.
It is always along side of us... on the inside, looking out. Like you say, inside out.
No particular siginificance to me..
Just thought it was worth mentioning.
Friday, May 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment