Thursday, June 8

Just woke up from my concussion thinking
WHY the hell didn't I pursue 4As temp job?
omg.
It completely slipped my mind yesterday and today
and it slided back into my system.
|||.
Cannot.
Must alter my game plan.
Tomorrow.

-----

Didn't mean to delay my blogging.
Last week's Emerge Conference was very exciting
and I've been super productive.
(: smiles.
I've emerged more versed in photoshop.
hahas.
not everyone gets sucha breakthrough especially during Emerge.
but well, it's allll good. (:
enjoying ministry so far.
everyone's got good attitude
even under the intense conditions
and at the end of the day
it's all smiles and slight lameness from everyone.

-----

Bah left my phone at the flowershop.
I'VE GOT AN A L L I U M !!!
yes.
she's right in front of me now.
Martha.
(it's soo~unfreaky to name a flower... ...)
(: hahahaha
absolutely gorgeous.
will start posting pics tmw.
if i really have to go down to retrieve my phone.
until...
just take it as i've disappeared.
cuz sometimes,
I really don't mind.

No comments: