Monday, June 12

Not so moody monday morning. (:

1 // Martha at her peak.

2 // Zara lounging around last night

3 // Striking the pose

4 // Dominating cat

5 // China cat. haha.



Heh.
Oh and I found these pics which I cannot possibly forget. (:

The battle at Starbucks



That's what you get outta fighting



This morning
I was thinking if I could come up with a list
10 Things I Hate About You
You being People. In General.
I only thought of one good one.

Number 1: I hate people beating around the bush.
Just say it!
Go straight to the point.
And that's something I gotta learn to be a writer.
I enjoy reading The Copy Book.
I always get something out of it every time I careless flip through any page.
Haha I reckoned they're not crowned the top 32 copywriters for nothing... (:
Oh well.
I suppose it pays to get where they are today.

I've been psyching myself up these days to get ready for work in 3 weeks
And the sermons by pastor were totally in sync. (:
Be a Daniel among the Babylonians.
The message may seem controversial to others.
But Daniel, of no doubt, is a prominent character in the bible.
Prominent enough to have an entire book written about him.
Now that's worth a study.
Cut it short
Daniel was a man of God
Whom despite the society of sin and idolatry where he was put in
Embraced the arts and literature and lifestyle of the society
Climbed on top of his marketplace
And still glorifed God through his faith and conviction
That was the very question I kept asking
That would I glorify God if I went into advertising
Now I'm hearing it crystal clear.
(:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! lol i love ur pics! lol. oh ya, btw, i'm jessy la. lol. not jesse wor. lol. me was here k^^ lol. love ya pics! esp ur lovely cats! haha! take care ya?=D tata~