Saturday, October 21

The Throne Of Grace
written by Mary Ann Bachmeier & her Lord and Saviour

As I approach the Throne of Grace
And fall before it on my face

I cry to the Lord, my eyes all teary
Lord, give me strength, for I am weary

My burdens are heavy, and I feel so weak
My pride is strong, Lord, help me be meek

Work is hard, there's no time to pray
Forgive me, O Lord, on this very day!

Then the Lord took me to His heart.
My special child, 'You've made a start!

"Your sins are forgiven, your strength I renew.
I'll take care of your burdens, like I promised to.

Your pride, I will humble. Work I'll make small.
Give me your troubles, I'll take them all!

When you feel down, Just look above,
My sweet child....
It's you that I love"



sent to me by fellow banana
felt a bolt of electricity run down my spine when as i read it.
powerful poem. (:

Had a very long week.
Really really hope we'll win the pitch.
I feel like I have something to prove..
in fact i do.
I Am capable and deserve more than double the paycheck i'm receiving at the end of each month.
I thank God for the alchemy job.
I want to do well. (:
Though it's not a huge job but it sounds pretty fun.
So i pray you lemmi do well and nail this job.

No comments: