Wu Chang Church at Gao Xiong
Worship team practising while we catch parts of service online.
Pastors busy preaching the world in different parts of the world at the same time.
Without Chemical Ingredients
yikes... i rather not know...
Happy Easter!
New Life Church is amazing (:
They're full of "Ya and Amen"!
hee that they might have unconsciously mirrored after City Harv.
Heh.
Right after service, we managed to find ourselves a room to watch the last easter sevice online!
Everyone really seem to miss church alot..
Yea we do..!
Then New Life guys brought us to a jap bbq place
we ate and ate and ate
someone said,"I dunno how many cows I've eaten man.."
lols.
and we left 2 1/2 hours later smelling like the dead cows we ate...
then shopping mania begun all over..
wasn't alone shopping tonight
hahaha got budget control by nanny vi. :D

"spread a little kindness"
Jo Hearts Singa
Sunday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oohhh! So that's where Annabel was.
Anyway it looks so coooool there.
Help me to buy a nice tee please? =D I'll pay you when you get back.
Oh yes, and remind me to bring your pot cover too!
Jo.....
love you lots n miss u even more!
and....check email! check email!
*bcuz I guess I'm gonna rant into ur inbox for the next 20days!
and, pls do the same to mine too..whenever u're free that is.
wish I could fly over to TW right this very min.
(: Lynnnnnnnnnnnn.....
Post a Comment