Sunday, June 10

This week's been a good break
worked very very very very vvvery little
(by that i really mean little)
thank God for the post-emerge break
had ample time to do my mid year reflections
had a grrr8 first half
full time ministry,
mission trip to taiwan,
and skudai,
and of course Emerge.

All of that feels like
God has cracked open my world to thrilling new possibilities
Recently read in Isaiah 43:18 &19
“Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert."
Wa I was moved man
and I wanna be ready to be used even more mightily
and I wanna excel in my area of ministry
Since my study days at Nafa
Advertising and graphics seem so worldly and "useless" to many
but I was convicted that God can use me to do something
that can be seen by thousands
it recently dawned on me
that my vision was too small
cuz not thousands
but millions saw
wow.

This Is My Destiny.

i'm excited for what's in stored in the coming months
Taiwan Emerge
Malaysia Emerge
Fukuoka one day?
and a new love perhaps?
wahaha
and and
Loughborough next year!
SOT the following year?!
and then, I'll return to my area of the marketplace ready.

I thank God for a plan!
It's a good plan i tell you.

No comments: