hi.
in taipei now...
submerging in bloopers at TW Emerge.
haha the team here's been blabbering very funny classic lines.
like...
Angeline: Hey guys, there are a few cokes of can here.
Sarah to Simon Peter: Hello Simon, my Peter is not working.
(it was her laptop which wasn't working)
Nic Goh wrote a new song while designing Breakaway album's lyrics booklet:
I Wanna Stay + Awaken My Soul = Stay Awake
(more of a mental reminder to himself)
Jo to Nic Goh: Do you have the order (of service)?
Sarah replied Jo: We already ordered lunch.
Yahohui on coms: Yahohui to Alex.
Alex on coms: Alex to Yaohui! Roger!
Jo sang to the tune of I Wanna Stay: I wanna faint!!!
cuz the media room had 2 toilets which stink rrrrrrrrreally bad.
Guess little NGs like these added some laughs this week.
Been intense man...
But I'm thanking God for this opportunity.
What's most important is what we'll get out from this experience.
At the end of today, I really felt physically strained.
Days are long, nights are... literally a wink of an eye.
but i know that i'm expanding my capacity
so much that i haven't had time to take a breather to look back.
so tonight i really JUST happen to
read a random blog i wrote exactly a year ago..
i was indifferent
and i was reminded of how much one can expand their capacity.
it all boils down to a willing heart
and a willing attitude.
so once again
i'd say
Here i am, send me.
and i keep telling myself
i may be sowing little mustard seeds today,
but i'm promised to reap a harvest in time to come.
so i'll keep going.
Friday, July 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment