The Eve
After service, i joined my folks and godma to yum-cha.
relishing the good OLD days of our big family sunday brunches
with relatives and all.
After makaning,
i actually hung out with my sister.
Yes... the rarest of Rare.
We even squealed at cookie monsters which were Really soooo cute...
Today is Rare with a captial R.
Went Heeren,
The Annex,
was a cool hangout place when i was young...
so many nice shops,
now...
ghost alley man.
How surreal.
Nevertheless
we still managed to buy Something
hahaha.
bought tragus studs for us.
So fffffinally after a long time,
I replaced my stud.
After 3 hours of Sunday afternoon shopping
we came to a conclusion that's that isn't the best day and time for shopping..
so crowded
so noisy
so sunny
hahaha so 2 tired souls dragged our bums home.
And i decided to call brudder to see if they were still at Sq2.
And they were on their way to Rina's 21st bash.
Initially, told her I wouldn't make it cuz was supposed to have dinner with my family.
cuz gor had to work. so.
And I wasn't planning on spending a perfectly fine sunday at home,
I went to fei-low-ship. Hur Hur Hur.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINA.
though I don't think you know of my blog.
It was a nice party.
Was a very cosy place.
Nice.
Till the cake came.
Hahaha
We became 10 year olds all over again!
omg. i was hiding behind Vanessa.
Please protect me.
I'm a girl (or at least trying to be one)
I'm wearing a dress!!!
hahahaha
but Nyemai~~... u mess with jo, i wont give up without a fight!!
*evil laughter followed by lightning thunder*
I like what i did to brudder.
MWAHAHA
Sunday, August 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment