So what Are your plans Joanna Teo?
How's the Daniel in you coming along?
Questions upon questions ran across my mind and asked by friends.
And I do intend to answer them.
Well, since Nerf, I've taken my hiatus from advertising.
And I've been serving full time since April.
To be honest with you (and myself),
I've still got the urge to be in the marketplace.
I still do see myself in the marketplace.
In advertising to be precise.
And before I do that, I wanna do my degree too.
From now, till when the moment comes,
I wanna serve full time,
for as long as I'm called to.
While I'm young.
Once my mom was sharing with me,
that when dad retires,
maybe he'll have a position in their church
to do full time.
w h a t???
I want to serve God when I'm young!!!
I wanna do as much as He can possibly allow me to.
I wanna be part of the progressive powerpoints and CGs and DSKs and titlebars!
Heh.
I wanna be part of the most exciting time of our church.
Wa(1)~ai(2)...
Then take me back to the marketplace.
湿湿水la (to be read in cantonese)
:D
I can say Amen to that.
Saturday, August 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment