Saturday, December 15

Greetings at wee hours of the (will be) beautiful Saturday.
I am either out of my mind
or I didn't listen to the advice of my da jie - Jus.

It's 1ish and i'm freezing in the office,
alone at pastoral dept,
waiting for the longest file transfer of 2007.

my tian...
i've finished TWO episodes of GG (gossip girl),
msned,
emailed,
facebook,
pee-ed..
and the 31mb psd decides to exttttend my night.
could really use some sleep tonight you know.

going deb's bday at timbre after service. and i dunno how i'm gonna wake up in time for brunch with fang.

IF ONLY I LISTENED TO JUS!
i would be home,
in my warm bed, after a warm shower.
the download was 65% done when she said,
"Get the sender to upload on yousendit la"

but since my beloved sender is new to yousendit,
and judging from the situation that it's already half way done,
and i foresee..

tian. it's done.
patiently endure to obtain the promise.

Good night.

No comments: