Sunday, April 6

HOLLAHOLLA
7th & last day in Jakatar
before heading off to Surabaya for THE Cultural Mandate.

These past few days have been a blast..
Probably the best moments were the mornings
When we got together to pray with PK

Share abit more as I roll out some pics..
Traffic here's a JAM.

Everywhere we go... JAM.

And JAM.


I love horses and i actually spotted a few on the road pulling carriages!!
Oh my Tian.
My heart went out to them..
They were skinny and the air is so bad..
and they look like they're running really hard
but never able to catch up with the cars.


Here's a common sight in Jakatar


And I'm sitting on a Futura


This is the closest I'll get to the stage while doing Chorus Board..
Over at this church, the Chorus Board comp's just beside the band,
and was inches away from the drums and amps... alittle bit loud siah..
But service that night was great.


Okay, will be heading off to JPCC later to attend service.
Everyone's asking me to get their albums..
hahah I'll try to get as many back.

Catch up later ;)

No comments: