You're still young...
Take chances, make mistakes!
That's how you grow.
But how many of us know how frustrating it is to land yourself
In situtations you know you could have avoided?
Argh... This month has been
May of Mistakes
And I confess now,
That this is will cease as the month of May comes to an end this weekend.
Before leaving office tonight,
I actually googled for quotes on mistakes
to inspire me as I ponder on my way home..
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."- Albert Einstein
"All men make mistakes, only wise men learn from their mistakes." - Winston Churchill
"If you dont' make mistakes, you don't make anything." - Proverb
"Those who never makes mistakes, lose a great chances of learning." - Anonymous
Gonna P.U.S.H.
For a personal breakthrough come June 1st to 21st.
Thursday, May 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment