JULY WAS QUITE A MONTH
I loved July.
It might have been the most exciting month yet...
till November that is.
Haven't been blogging due to poor articulation of thoughts.
Since Taiwan,

(SG Team with Pastor on the last day of Leg 1)
and the 2D2N of peaceful solitude,
I came back refreshed and was out for more.
6 days later, I was flown to Korea.
And the experience there was one of a kind.
1. I don't get the Korean language, at all
(Information Booth at Incheon Airport)
Maybe because i've never had any interest in Korea or Korean drama or Rain.
Strongly believe of a possible conspiracy going on
that Koreans are out to confuse the foreigners
with all the annyeong-somethingsomethingsomething…
like annyeonghaseyo, annyeong hasimnikka,
annyeonghi gyeseyo… annyeongwhatagain??
(Bunch of us trying to figure out the ATM blabbering Korean)
2. WONout by day 3
Financially.. (korean currency's in Won by the way.)
Which left me with nothing much left on the night out!
(One of the many shopping destinations at "Dong Dae Moon")
Thanks to the SUPER expensive cabbing.
But at least I didn't manifest like some of the rest. :D
3. Relationships preceded ministry
We knew that for a fact, but I see that happening in my life.
1 year ago when I started out in full time,
knew little or few people.
here's a shocker... IT WAS TOUGH!
And during then I prayed to find favor with people,
colleagues, pastors, ministry people,
and towards to end of this trip,
God really showed me how far I've come.

(Jo, Alicia, William & koreans with bright shoes)

(SG Team with Pastor Tan at Yoido)
And continually am given opportunities for greater things
thanks to the relationships that has been established thus far.
4. Blessings
One of which would be the visit to the largest church in the world – Yoido Full Gospel Church.
(Jo at Yoido)
We attended the service which PK was invited preached for his very first time.
(Pastor preaching at Yoido)
Presence was so strong and inviting.
There was an atmosphere of faith that attracts
and encourages you to join in their intercession and they pray,
they REALLY PRAY!!
And pastor really wanna bring the praying culture back to our church
cuz we aren't a hip and superficial church
but one of substance.
Just last Friday, SOT had an overnight Prayer Mtg
(Jo & Shing in geekiness)
AUGUST IS THE MONTH
1. Festival Of Praise (1st - 3rd)
2. RUL (4th - 6th)
3. National Day (9th)
4. FOUR Weekend Services (10th)
5. 7a.m. Prayer before SOT (11th - 15th, 18th - 22nd)
6. SOT GRADUATION (23rd - 24th)
7. BIRTHDAY (27th)
8. Wall•E (28th)
9. Hopefully by then my Bintan rendezvous would really come to pass (30th - 2nd Sep)
Final month at SOT
and it'd be over!
Monday, July 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment