Wednesday, December 3

3 MONTHS TO THEIR BIG 3-0

I'm gonna plan for my folks' 30th anniversary.
Cuz I find it rather significant for people to stay together for soooooooooo long.
But what should I do?!!!
I'm excited with crazy ideas popping up like soap bubbles
that never stick around for too long.
OKAY.

First and foremost,
I've never been to a wedding anniversary.
But based on the good old TV that has taught me pop culture..
Wedding anniversaries usually turn out to be...
1. Lavishly celebrated with flowers and champagne followed by a reenactment of their wedding day
2. Backyard homely celebration with relatives that followed by tons of food and laughter

OH I REMEMBER a scene in Gilmore Girls when the grandfolks had their wedding anniversary.
Extremely lavish...
and sweet la cuz there was a scene of Richard sharing to their dinner crowd Emily's favourite song and blah...
and they danced to the song and blah...
*sigh* (mind's a blank)

Here's a song i remember my dad singing to.

I could get them to sing to each other...
Or get some couple to sing and serenade them!?
The lyrics are a crowd pleaser too... I bless the day I found you... wow la.

OKAY. with ample time of 3 months,
I better make sure I do something nice and good.
Will keep posted on updates and do bounce off some romantic/cheesy/fun/whatever ideas with me.

No comments: