Wednesday, December 31

For AULD LANG SYNE, MY JO




It's The time of the year to reflect on the happenings of 2008
2008 zoomed pass fast and furiously but great nonetheless.
Let's thank God for 2008 and look ahead for greater happening in 2009.
Here's a lowdown of JO'S LIFE IN 2008.

FEB
- First actual time i worked with Pastor Kong on my laptop. All I remembered him saying was "You must be Joanna", and gasping was all I remembered doing. hahaha... yes it was funny, and i was silly.

FEB 29


- I bought the Frietag on the Leap Year to make it significant.. hoping that i'll still have it on the next leap year.

MAR
- Think all i did was the Culture Mandate slides in the month of March in Indonesian and 3 languages to sync for SOT.



APR
- SOT! I ATTENDED SOT! I REALLY DID!!!
- Except for the first 2 weeks while i was in INDONESIA. we travelled to 7 locations in Jakartar & Surabaya,
Pastor preached the full CM over 3 days with a Indo interpreter. My power pastor!

MAY
- NIPPON. Other than the young days of watching Beach Boys, I know no jap.

JUN
- iSOT. Those were the days man... had to be super discipline and awake. HAHA
Everyday, school started at 8am for chorus board, then work was till 11++pm.
But I attended school every single day when I was in SG hor... so don't penalize me for the practical sessions during mission trips! haha

JUL
- 3 Taiwan Youth Camps back to back
- The extended trip which allowed me 2 days of alone time in Taipei was timely to recharge for the 2nd half of the year.
- KOREA WAS KOREA.


AUG 24
- JOANNA TEO OFFICIALLY GRADUATED FROM SOT and she won't be going back to do a 2nd year.



AUG 27
- Was hoping for a fun surprise birthday but simple is good enough.



AUG 31
- The night after Emerge KL, I lost my red dell. But really thank God for travel insurance that cover a good fraction of the cost of the laptop which lessen my guilt a little.

SEPT 18
- My dear mom fractured her ankle at work and we had a super dramatic time getting her feet fixed and in the midst of it all, i got a call to go on a trip with pastor to New Zealand.
Mom's feet is doing good now, and i'm back from NZ. hahaha phew!

OCT
- THE NEW MAC BOOK PROS which i fell in love with. and the plans of a mac conversion kicked in. MY HARD PRESSED PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.

NOV
- Arrival of our Chorus Board Mac.
Till date, we have about 14 of them and we're integrated the other chorus board from the various dept and have conducted many Mac trainings.. hahaha and thus winning the hearts of several people to Mac.

- ASIA CONFERENCE
The stage is set, the super large LEDs are up.


The event wouldn't be possible without all the backstage people!

In this past year, I've been blessed with many new friendships, opportunities to go on missions, superb time serving at chorus board, the learning experience --- priceless!

2009 AIMS
Ministry
1. Love God ever more than I did in 2008
2. Be stronger and more courageous
3. Be wiser so i'd make fewer mistakes
4. Grow the Prepphics team
5. More Mission Trips --- would love to be able to serve in a greater extend and to more places

Relationships
1. Spend more time with my folks
2. Not be a singular before 2010

Personal / Skills
1. IMPROVE MY ENGRISH
2. Gym more often
3. Ace Guitar Hero... when i have time.
4. Go for a good gig
5. Do a flash mob
6. Un-neglect my advertising portfolio and come up with some campaigns
7. Learn AFTEREFFECTS and do some motion typography
8. Acquire driving license so i can drive my family's weekend car & cab less!

Tech
1. Convert to a blackberry?
2. Buy a elliptical exercising machine

HAPPY 2009 TO ONE AND ALL TO DROPS BY OCCASIONALLY OR OBSESSIVELY

No comments: