I AM WHAT YOU C.
After doing the D.I.S.C. personality quiz twice,
I have succumbed to the results.
I am a High-C.
Here's a summary:
BASIC TENDENCIES -
Slower-Paced, Task-Oriented
GREATEST STRENGTHS -
Accurate, Analytical, Attentive to key details, High Standards, Intuitive Controlled
NATURAL LIMITATIONS -
Too Critical, Perfectionist, Overly Sarcastic
COMMUNICATION -
Diplomatic, Keen Observer, Provide Details
FEARS -
Irrational Acts, Criticism of their work
LOVE LANGUAGE -
Affirmation
WHEN UNDER PRESSURE -
Avoids, Withdraws, Plans strategy to get even
ON DECISION MAKING -
Reluctant, Needs a lot of information
GREATEST NEEDS -
Time to do quality work, Facts, Time to analyze
Honestly I might be attracted to a C person,
but wouldn't think I'm one of them.
Amazing when we constantly learn new things about ourselves..
Monday, March 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmm, wonder if i would be a C too. sounds a lot like me, esp. the overly sarcastic part. whaha.
hahaaha don't need to do the quiz.
u CONFIRM C.
Post a Comment