Tuesday, March 31

MY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR (II)
- Be a spunky fun art teacher to kids
- Do a thought provoking documentary short film
- Be commissioned to take awesome effortless lomos
- Win crowbars all over again (to eventually get to the pencils)
- Go on horseback riding during sunset
- Work for a production place that hosts bands
- Run a design house, bookstore, cd store, cafe all at the same time
- Meet people, make friends, take tons of pictures
- Go Aus, go UK, go CHINA to travel and find work
- HAVE FINANCES TO SUPPORT ALL OF THE ABOVE.


I've never been keen on a flat-out stable life of a 9 to 5 job, pursuing the Singapore dream (6Cs and stuff)
Takes courage to be someone like that!
And because I want to live life beyond the ordinary..
ok sounds cheesy but that's what I've always Really want.
But I need to... now, want it more than ever to make things happen!
Been thinking of moving out to my cousin's bachelorette pad few blocks away
try out the whole indie thing.
Not that I have any major issues at home with folks.

Friend Laura is one uber inspiring friend.
She has a big dream and is pursuing it head on with so much courage and boldness.
Kudos to people like her.
And likewise for myself, I'll be learning to step out and do something very soon.
So stay tuned.

No comments: